ALCAN services a wide range of clients in multiple industries including construction, asset management, local councils and strata companies.
Our services and interactive training courses are delivered by experienced operators and trainers to ensure your business is adequately prepared in an emergency situation and compliant with the relevant Australian standards.
Safety, integrity and service excellence are the core values underpinning ALCAN. We understand the needs of our clients and will work with you to determine your employee and business requirements.
ALCAN helps clients by:
- Installing, commissioning and servicing all fire extinguishers, hose reels and fire hydrants in accordance with Australian Standard 1851; and emergency and exit lighting in accordance with Australian Standard 2293.3
- Fire Extinguisher and Emergency Warden training where participants learn how to use fixed and portable fire fighting equipment and how to respond safely and calmly in an emergency situation
- Fire safety products at competitive prices
- Free consultation to ensure our clients premises meets the legislative and the Australian Standards requirements
- Complimentary standby fire extinguishers to replace equipment that is required to be serviced off site
- Professionally developed evacuation schematics developed upon a survey of premises
- Delivering on our service promise to offer professional, timely and a tailored service to ensure our clients businesses are protected at all times
Further information and booking enquiries